Thursday, August 4, 2011

Reflecting

So I don't know if its just today, or perhaps the whole week, but I have been reminicing a lot.  Anyway today I have found myself reading back over a lot of my old blogs and I thought perhaps it might be fun to 'reflect' on the things I have written on this date in the past, and it turns out that August the 4th is actually quite a popular blogging date.  In fact in all my blogs except one I have blogged something on the August 4. Some of the things that I have written aren't that exciting, in fact most of them are about nothing in particular, in fact the one about burning beef, is actually a little bit off.. but it's what I wrote at the time 5 years ago now.  Anyway these are the blogs that I have written on this same date but in the years gone by.  I hoping that I have developed as a writer in this time, but if you go by these, perhaps not, it appears I still have a long way to go.   


Oh and you will be pleased to know (if you actually clicked the links and were had the thought cross your mind)...

1. Dexter stopped whining, but now he just barks instead... but I do love him... even if he is silly and a little annoying.  

2. I still don't know what the rules are on parking... and I think it is actually getting hard to trick the inspectors into thinking you having been there the whole time... I have heard they even use photos and scanners and all kinds of high tech equipment to catch you out these days.

3. Just in case you are concerned I have not burnt any cows or pursued this matter further... although I have to addmit I am still curious.

1 comment:

  1. I just read everything cos i seem to have a 'very free friday' and have been wondering what you've been up to :) now i know I can rest easy. catch up soon..? :D xx

    ReplyDelete